Monday, May 5, 2014

Fairyland Loop - Bryce Canyon

Amanda and I got into Bryce Canyon Saturday evening and spent a short amount of time playing tourist at Sunset Point before I went on a quick run.  Having never been to Bryce I was sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of running.  The first evening I ran the Fairyland Loop with a little extra portion of the Rim trail.  Just about every inch of trail was smooth, low angle and perfect for running.   The scenery wasn't bad either.  A few pics...
Amanda and Hanna at Sunset Point
Looking north from Sunset
Looking South
Fairyland Loop
More Fairyland single track
The Rim Trail by Fairyland Campground
Hanna thinking about jumping

2 comments:

  1. Did this today as well. I was looking for a FKT just to compare. Did you find one? Wow, some of those hills were sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this today as well. I was looking for a FKT just to compare. Did you find one? Wow, some of those hills were sick.

    ReplyDelete